Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Weather Book

My Weather Book is a fun iOS app that students are using for word and letter recognition.  The way this works is by tracing letters and coloring pictures while learning different vocabulary words about the Weather.  As they are learning their words and practicing letters they are selecting pictures and creating their very own coloring book.  Upon coloring their digital book a student can bring up drawing/coloring tools that includes a microphone that speaks the highlighted words.  This helps students w/ word recognition and build up their vocabulary around Weather.

I highly recommend checking out My Weather Book by clicking here!!!

*The App Tree is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!