Monday, September 22, 2014

Kid Screen Time

Kid Screen Time is an excellent iOS app that is a scheduler that alerts parents/guardians when a child's time is up on their iOS device.  It kind of reminds me of the features I like of the Nabi which lets parents control and view their child's mobile device usage and behavior.  What makes this such a nice and neat little app is that it works for multiple children, alerts parents via texts, and has a fun engaging reward system for less time usage (a adult sets how long a person can be on a device).  Another nice feature are the control features that lets adults set weekend and weekly usage, as well as being able to have unlimited usage in the car.

I highly recommend checking out Kid Screen Time by clicking here!!!

For more information check out Edshelf.

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!