Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Honey Nut Cheerios Comic Creator

Upon having breakfast w/ my boys this morning I discovered on the back of their cereal box a comic creator for Honey Nut Cheerios. I have it a shot and found it to be a nice site to use w/ kids to teach them digital storytelling and how to create a comic. Everything that can be found in most online comic creators can be found here: drag-n-drop interface, ability to choose characters and backgrounds, and editing text.

I recommend checking out Honey Nut Cheerios Comic Creator by clicking here.



The only disclaimer I can give is, to unlock extra content you need a special code that you can only get from the back of the cereal boxes.

1 comment:

  1. An absolutely Awesome blog! Thanks for sharing your expertise and love of technology in education. I'll certainly be putting a link to your blog on my blog and would appreciate it if you could take a look at mine and give a critique. Maybe even link to it, if you think it might be of interest to your readers...Lee

    http://www.technicallee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!